Tooth strengthening > Fluoride
Neutrafluor 900 mouthwash
High strength fluoride mouthrinse, for use once or twice per week. Use on dentists recomendation.
250ml bottle liquid neutral sodium fluoride 0.2% mint flavoured mouthrinse.
Remineralises damaged enamel & makes it more resistant to breakdown/decay with prolonged use.
- Used once or twice per week (or other on the advice of your dentist) for the control of high rates of tooth decay in conjunction with professional dental maintenance.
- Especially for those who have trouble with the daily routine of the 220 rinse. 10mls rinsed vigorously around mouth for 1minute, then spit out excess.
- DO NOT SWALLOW EXCESS.
- For best results do not rinse/eat/drink for 30 minutes afterward. Sits in the tooth pellicle so although can still be used after brushing more effective after meals.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use for children under 12 years old.
- Do not swallow. Spit out excess.
- Sodium Fluoride 2mg/ml,
- Ethanol 50mg/ml,
- Sodium Benzoate,
- Benzoic acid
Why do I get decay?
Products That Work Well With Neutrafluor 900 Mouthwash