Mouthwashes > Mouthwash
Neutrafluor 220 mouthwash
A daily use fluoride mouthwash. Reduces bacteria activity and provides free fluoride ions to remineralise tooth surface.
Fluoride is effective in individuals who have a higher risk of dental decay, these include people who
- medically compromised
- living out of fluoridated water
- prone to dry mouth
- prone to an acidic mouth
- poor oral hygiene
473ml bottle liquid neutral Sodium Fluoride .05% mint flavoured mouthrinse
Helps to replace surface layer of enamel lost due to acid attack(remineralisation). It provides minerals for the repair of damaged enamel & makes it more resistant to breakdown/decay when used for a prolonged period of time.
- Used daily in this concentration for the control of high rates of tooth decay in conjunction with professional dental maintenance.
- For those who can maintain a regular daily routine.
- 10mls rinsed vigorously around mouth for 1 minute, then spit out excess.
- DO NOT SWALLOW EXCESS.
- For best results do not rinse/eat/drink for 30 min's.
- Best not straight after cleaning as the fluoride stays in the pellicle(soft organic matrix) on the tooth which is removed with cleaning
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use for children under 12 years old.
- Do not swallow, spit out excess.
Sodium Fluoride 0.5mg/ml, Ethanol 70mg/ml, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic acid, Saccharine, Tartrazine
Why do I get decay?
Products That Work Well With Neutrafluor 220 Mouthwash