Tooth strengthening > Fluoride
Neutrafluor 5000 Toothpaste
Colgate Neutrafluor 5000 Toothpaste
High risk for decay? Then this toothpaste is for you!! Use on dentists recommendation.
56g tube containing 1.1% neutral sodium fluoride in a toothpaste.
Remineralises damaged enamel & makes it more resistant to breakdown/decay with prolonged use.
- Use Instead of your regular toothpaste at normal cleaning times on the advice of your dentist,
- In situations where there is a high tooth decay rate.
- Apply as with normal toothpaste, place small amount (approximately 1/3--1/4 brush head) on brush.
- DO NOT SWALLOW EXCESS.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use for children under 12 years old.
- Do not swallow, spit out excess.
- Contains 1.1% w/w Neutral Sodium Fluoride.
- Also contains: Sodium benzoate;
- Sodium saccharin.
- silicon dioxide,
- potassium pyrophosphate,
- macrogol 600,
- xanthan gum,
- sodium lauryl sulphate
- brillant blue colouring
- purified water
Products That Work Well With Neutrafluor 5000 Toothpaste